ED01-LRB is a LoRaWAN compliant rumen bolus designed to capture cattle activity, rumen temperature, and movement. The material of the bolus is eco-friendly and causes no harm to the animal. Once inserted into a cattle, the bolus will remain in the rumen, All data is transmitted automatically first to the LoRa Base Station and then to a cloud-based platform, which allows farmers, vets, and scientists to process the information and deal with unexpected issues anytime, anywhere.
The earlier you detect health problems, the earlier you can react and reduce severe courses of diseases on your farm. Allow farmers to maximize the efficiency of farms.
- LoRaWAN™ Compliant
- Low energy consumption resulting in long battery life of up to 5 years.
- Effective communication range up to 500meters
- Real-time monitoring of rumen temperature, movement, and activity
- No external effect IP68 enclosure
- Compact size: 103.58*28mm
- Install by standard bolus gun