AW210 is a smart ID badge based on LORAWAN network transmission. It supports GPS and Beidou dual-mode outdoor positioning and Bluetooth 4.0 indoor positioning. The positioning accuracy is 10 meters outdoor and 3~5 meters indoor. Through the intelligent tracker , beacons , LoRaWAN gateway and Web platform/APP , it can realize the real-time positioning of staff and visitors.Help enterprises and institutions achieve personnel management and safe production.
- Support accurate and continuous outdoor and indoor geolocation.
- SOS in an emergency: Press the positioning button to relocate your position and send it to the platform. It provides additional safety to lone workers in case of an accident.
- Personal multi-mode tracking: employees, workers, visitors
- Bild in NFC for automated attendance( optional)
- AW210 LoRaWAN based Staff ID badges Datasheet.
- AW210 LoRaWAN based Staff ID badges payload protocol.
|Communication range||1KM in a dense environment,3~5KM Los|
|Frequency||Free ISM Band，470~510MHz. EU868MHz and US915Mhz can be customized|
|Bluetooth||Build-in Bluetooth 4.0|
|Positioning||Outdoor: support GPS, Beidou dual-mode; indoor: active positioning (Bluetooth)|
|Positioning accuracy||10meter（outdoor） 3-5meter（indoor）|
|Battery||Built-in 900mah rechargeable Li-battery|
|Charging interface||Type-c Waterproof charging interface|
|Buttons||1-power button 2-Re-positioning button|
|Battery life||More than 40h@ 5 minutes GNSS positioning interval|
|NFC||Build-in NFC, detect range : 1-15cm|
|RFID||Optional, detect range: 1-6m|
|Indicator||With LED indicator|