if you want to build you own LoRa network, there are 3 things that you should prepare to get started: a gateway, at least one end node and a local server where you can monitor all your devices.
This kit provides a gateway & local server that allows you to collect and transfer data among all your LoRa nodes. Mainboard without casing available for development and evaluation of your own gateway.
- 1×Mainboard：CPU： AR9344 / Memory：128M /Flash ：SPI Flash 16M Nand flash /Ethernet：2（include POE ）/PCIE card slot：5mm x3 /WIFI：2.4G WIFI /Console port：TTL serial port x1 、RS485 port x1 /DC port/RESET button x1
- 1×Maxiiot LoRa gateway card ：GL5X12 Maxiiot's 8-channel gateway card, integrated with Semtech's gateway chip SX1301 and two front-ends. core module of LoRa gateway transceiver system.
- 1 x Plug and Play MEK-D8945AL LoRa_EVK ：The LoRa EVK is a plug and play end node based on the USB interface, which can send and receive data and communicate with the gateway.
- 2 x USB to UART serial port tool：USB to UART serial port tool for serial port debugging
- 2 x 3dBi LoRa antenna ：High performance SMA ducky rubber antenna, one for gateway card, one for LoRa_EVK_TEST board.
- 1 x WIFI antenna ：High performance SMA ducky rubber antenna, 2.4G frequency
- 2 x antenna adapter cable ：Antenna pigtail cable U.FL/IPEX to SMA receptacle with a length of 15cm
- 1 x power adapter ：POE power adapter
- 1×RJ45 Ethernet Cable