Challenges to wake up people with a hearing loss
The conventional alarm clocks are not very effective at waking people with a hearing loss because people who wear hearing aids take them out overnight, meaning they can’t hear an alarm.
TiSYS alarm clock and portable receiver
- Support vibrating, flashing or voice alarm, designed to wake up or remind someone who is deaf or hard of hearing;
- Super strong vibration, suitable for a variety of scenarios (worn around the waist or place under the pillow when sleeping);
- One-key to turn on and off the sound, flashing, vibration, and alarms.
- When pair with the visual receiver, the alarm clock can trigger the visual receiver to flash.
- Except for use as an alarm clock, it's also a portable receiver. The matched transmitter can trigger the portable receiver when there is an SOS alarm, smoke alarm, baby crying, or doorbell ringing.
- Features a wireless range of up to 200 meters line-of-sight
- Great for profound hearing loss and heavy sleepers
- Lower power alarm
- With LED display
- Support vibration, flashing, voice reminder
System ArchitectureTiSYS smart hearing assistance system includes:
- Transmitter: fixed doorbell, portable doorbell, SOS pager, baby pager, and smoke alarm.
- Receiver: Visual receiver, alarm clock&portable receiver.
Make sure that the transmitter and receiver are paired before using it.
|Smart Hearing Assistance System|
|Item||Package A||Package B||Package C||Package D||Package E|
|Alarm clock&Portable Receiver||√||√||√||√||√|
Remark:The voice broadcast is Chinese, English will release soon.
|Communication range||200 meters Line-of-sight|
|Power consumption||Static power consumption<0.1W , dynamic power consumption<2W|
|Battery capacity||2000mAh, standby more than 1 week.|