In critical situations, an alarm can be easily and quickly triggered the SOS-Button. It is transmitted by RF to the corresponding visual receiver or/and portable receiver.
- Great for profound hearing loss, heavy sleepers, and disabled people.
- Pair with the visual receiver and portable receiver via the networking button.
- Pressing the SOS button will trigger the visual receiver and the portable receiver
- Quicker than calling or messaging, No need to yell to get someone’s attention.
- Features a wireless range of up to 200 meters line-of-sight
- Long battery life，standby up to 1 year.
- Easy to Carry, the SOS transmitter can be put in the pocket or hang on the neck as a pendant. neck strap included. Push Call Button is Waterproof.
Easy to operate, ergonomic, convenient for disabled people
System ArchitectureTiSYS smart hearing assistance system includes:
- Transmitter: fixed doorbell, portable doorbell, SOS pager, baby pager, and smoke alarm.
- Receiver: Visual receiver, alarm clock&portable receiver.
Make sure that the transmitter and receiver are paired before using it.
|Smart Hearing Assistance System|
|Item||Package A||Package B||Package C||Package D||Package E|
|Alarm clock&Portable Receiver||√||√||√||√||√|
The SOS pager needs to use together with the Visual receiver or portable receive, can't use alone.
|Communication range||200 meters Line-of-sight|
|Supply voltage||3.0 V|
|Power consumption||Static power consumption<0.01W , dynamic power consumption<0.1W|
|Battery capacity||150mAh, standby more than 1 Year.|