LTH5200 series is a LoRa based temperature and humidity sensor designed to measure the temperature and humidity of its surroundings immediately. This product integrated with high sensitivity humidity sensor and temperature sensor optimized for low power usage which will run years on one set of batteries. The LoRa wireless connection to the internet allows widespread deployments.
- Multi-function: Support calendar, Temperature, humidity and night light.
- Communication via LoRa: communication range up to 3-5KM line-of-sight, 1~3KM in dense urban, compatible with any LoRaWANTM
- Long Battery Life: Each device is equipped with two replaceable AAA battery, battery life as long as 1 year according to usage, a notification is sent when the battery power falls below 20 %.
- Automatic measurements: The measurements are made at a configured frequency and automatically send to the LoRaWANTM network.
- Real-time Alarm: When one of the temperature sensors or humidity reaches a value outside the set range an alarm is sent.
- Cost-effective: monitor large sites with fast and easy deployment.
- Reduce financial loss: ensure quality control for products and manage public health and sanitary risks.
- LTH5200 Temperature and Humidity sensor Product Brief
- LTH5200 Temperature and humidity sensor User Manual
- LTH5200 Temperature&Humidity sensor Payload Protocol
- How to connect LTH5200 to the things network
- 1*LTH5200 (without battery)
- Indoor and outdoor environments such as home, offices, hotels, restaurants, schools, shopping malls, waiting rooms, hospitals, gardens, greenhouses and animal husbandry.
- Cold-chain logistics, computer rooms, workshops, laboratories and warehouses for the electronics, chemical and biomedical industries.
|Modulation||LoRa Modulation Patented by Semtech|
|Frequency Band||433~510MHz/868~928MHz， Optional|
|Power Supply||micro USB +5VDc or2*AA 1.5V batteries|
|Battery life||2* AA 1.5V battery, more than 1 years|
|Operating Humidity||0%~99%RH（Non - Condensing）|
|Measurement Accuracy||Temperature: ±1℃, Humidity:±3%RH|
|LoRa Antenna||Build-in antenna.|